VITEK® MS Accessories/Reagents
Accessories and reagents for VITEK® MS microbial ID system
Ready-to-use and light-stable reagents and accessories for safe, easy use with VITEK® MS mass spectrometry microbial identification instrument
- Reagent kits contain all reagents needed for ID testing
- No extra reagent preparation time required
- Target slides are barcoded for complete traceability of samples
- Safe disposal and no time-consuming cleaning
Do you need more information
The VITEK® MS microbial identification system uses innovative MALDI-TOF (Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight) mass spectrometry technology to provide reliable, clear identification in just minutes. Maximize efficiency by using quality reagents and accessories made especially for use with it.
Ready-to-use reagents and complete reagent kits
The VITEK® MS comes with ready-to-use, light stable matrix solution (CHCA) to save you time on reagent preparation. Formic Acid (FA)
- Optimize workflow and overall laboratory efficiency
- No extra reagent preparation needed
- CHCA matrix and FA are placed directly on the target slide
Complete reagent kits are also available, containing reagents and disposables designed for the VITEK® MS system.
- Kits include: VITEK® MS CHCA, VITEK® MS FA, VITEK® MS disposable target slides
- Coming soon: VITEK® MS Mycobacteria/Nocardia Kit (IVD* and Research Use Only - RUO), VITEK® MS Mould Kit (IVD and RUO) and VITEK® MS Blood Culture Kit (RUO)
*Product under development, not currently available.
Disposable target slides
Each VITEK® MS disposable target slide has a unique barcode to ensure clear traceability, flexibility and greater confidence with no manual data entry.
- No cleaning required: eliminates possible contamination that could lead to erroneous results or safety issues
- Each slide comes with three sections of 16 (48 samples) enabling the flexibility of small or large sample run sizes
- Up to 4 target slides (192 samples) can be run on the instrument at one time
VITEK® MS V1 Publications
VITEK® MS V2 Publications
VITEK® MS RUO Publications